October 2, 2017 (Pala, California USA) – With only one month until early registration opens for the Inaugural Ryan Villopoto Amateur Motocross Cup at Pala Raceway on New Year’s weekend, the “supplemental rules” are now public. When you attach a name such as RV’s, you can only expect excellence. Ryan Villopoto and the RV Cup are striving for much of the same standards as host of this amteur motocross event.
With the RV Cup setting its sights on its unique classes, the best place to start is with the 50cc classes. Ryan Villopoto said “the AMA rules are clear and so are the supplemental rules for the RV Cup. We developed an all new set of class age groups. The RV Cup classes are balanced evenly with only 2 years in every class from age 4 to 15” said Ryan. “We believe this will offer our youngest racers and families a new reason to participate. In the end, we will see new riders emerge.”
Here are some of the unique supplemental rules:
- In the 51cc classes two of the Top 5 will be tore down.
- “Timed practice” will provide riders gate pick for first moto.
- Classes are all new from 51cc all the way to big bike Intermediate divisions.
- Each class is limited in the number of entries. For example, the “Challenge” classes will offer spots to the first 60 entries. All the remaining classes will take 42 entries.
- Tech inspection will offer the OEM’s a chance to verify the VIN numbers and to ensure the riders equipment is up to date.
Get ready to register. Early registration opens on November 1st and once a class receives 42 entries, registration for that class will only accept alternates.