Ryan Villopoto Amateur Motocross Cup
December 29, 2018 - January 1, 2019
November 1, 2018
December 17, 2018
December 28-30, 2018
- Classes Limited to 42 Entries per Class.
- Rider are limited to five (5) classes.
- Gate Picks for 1st Moto’s Based on Lap Times from Practice.
- Site Laps: Twice per race day 6:45am & 12:00pm.
- Challenge classes are commonly referred to as “open” classes.
- Age effective date is January 1, 2019.
- Amateur classes that are 250cc classes require ages 12-13 years to ride 125cc.
- Amateur classes that are 450cc classes requires ages 12-13 years to ride a 125cc and 14-15 years to ride a 250cc.
- All Amateur classes are 2-Moto format. Pro Sport classes are scheduled for a 3-Moto format.
Keep In Touch