Ryan Villopoto Amateur Motocross Cup
August 15-18, 2019
Grays Harbor ORV Park - McCleary, WA.
- Dry Camping – $10/day ($50 total for event)
- 20 (30 Amp) Hookups w/water – $35/day ($175 total for event)
Early Arrivals call (360) 348-3211
- Camping is allowed ONLY in the designated camping areas.
- Whether in a motorhome or tow vehicle, if you are camping in your pit area, a camping pass must be purchased and displayed on your windshield.
- NO campfires during RED Flag Warnings and only at the discretion of the Fire Department.
- All campfires must be wood fires ONLY, and in portable fire pits no larger than 3 ft in diameter.
- No dumping of holding tanks.
- No washing or oil changes at the track of transport
- No fireworks or weapons of any kind.
- No riding on any of the race tracks between the hours of 6 pm and 7 am.
- What you bring in, you take out! Please do not leave trash or household items of any kind when you exit the property.
- Pets are permitted and must be on a leash at all times when outside of RV.
- Quiet hours are between 10 pm and 6:30 am.
- Any loud or unmuffled generator may be requested to turn off.
- Please be considerate of all fellow campers, security and our staff.
Keep In Touch