Ryan Villopoto Amateur Motocross Cup
December 29, 2018 - January 1, 2019
- Dry Camping $10/day
- No RV Hookups at Track
Early Arrivals For reservations call 1-844-4PALARV (1-844-472-5278) or email RVResort@palacasino.com
- Camping is allowed ONLY in the designated camping areas.
- Whether in a motorhome or tow vehicle, if you are camping in your pit area, a camping pass must be purchased and displayed on your windshield.
- NO campfires during RED Flag Warnings and only at the discretion of the Pala Fire Department.
- All campfires must be wood fires ONLY, and in portable fire pits no larger than 3 ft in diameter.
- No dumping of holding tanks.
- No washing of RVs, no oil changes or repairs allowed at campground.
- No fireworks or weapons of any kind.
- No riding on any of the race tracks between the hours of 6pm and 7am.
- What you bring in, you take out! Please do not leave trash or household items of any kind when you exit the property.
- Pets are permitted and must be on a leash at all times when outside of RV.
- Quiet hours are between 10pm and 6:30am.
- Any loud or unmuffled generator may be requested to turned off.
- Please be considerate of all fellow campers, Pala Raceway and its security and staff.
Keep In Touch