Ryan Villopoto Amateur Motocross Cup
December 29, 2018 - January 1, 2019
We know how capable our racers are but no one under 16 years of age without a driver’s license is allowed to drive or ride a pit vehicle.
- Pit Vehicle Pass $10 per day.
- Drivers of Pit Vehicle must present Valid Driver’s License (DL) when requested.
- Maximum speed is 5 MPH or 1st gear idle speed.
- All Pit Vehicles must not exceed passenger limits.
- Pulling race bike with pit vehicle is NOT permitted.
- Permitted Vehicles include:
- Golf Carts;
- Pit Bike.
- Helmet is required for riders on Mopeds and Pit Bikes.
- Pit Vehicle without operating lights must be parked by sundown.
- No ATV’s allowed.
- Pit vehicle operating hours are from 6am until 10pm.
- Pit Vehicle Pass will be revoked if policies provided above are not adhered to (no refunds).
Keep In Touch