Ryan Villopoto Amateur Motocross Cup
August 22-25, 2019
Grays Harbor ORV Park - McCleary, WA.
We know how capable our racers are but no one under 16 years of age without a driver’s license is allowed to drive or ride a pit vehicle. We want your kids to stay safe and here are the guidelines.
- Pit Vehicle Pass $10 per day ($50 event)
- Drivers of Pit Vehicle must present a Valid Driver’s License (DL) when requested.
- Maximum speed is 5 MPH or 1st gear idle speed.
- All Pit Vehicles must not exceed passenger limits.
- Pulling race bike with pit vehicle is NOT permitted.
- Permitted Vehicles include:
- Golf Carts;
- Pit Bike
- A helmet is required for riders on Mopeds and Pit Bikes.
- Pit Vehicle without operating lights must be parked by sundown.
- No ATV’s allowed.
- Pit vehicle operating hours are from 6 am until 10 pm.
- Pit Vehicle Pass will be revoked if policies provided above are not adhered to (no refunds).
Keep In Touch